I Got A Free 6600 Card

Guest Flashstar

You know, I have always worried that I would steal something one day because I know that it would haunt me for life. I feel that you have to earn something like that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer to steal stuff from people or institutions that have wronged me in some manner, not random vendors who have done me no harm and probably can't afford too many incidents like that.

The vendor should have been watching his stuff. You got lucky and made off with your 6600, but don't let success go to your head. It takes creativity, competence, and hard work to succeed as a thief, at least in the long term.

Take the thing back, its not worth being a petty theif. When you take that thing back you will regret not working for the cash to buy that card.

If you dont reaturn it I hope everytime you talk about your rig it sends a cold tingle up your back and you get a strong feeling of guilt because you ripped off someone trying to make an honest living.

Well anyway I was going to the local Computer Market and I was so excited on puchasing my

XP-90 and a Tornado 92mm and after I finished buying it I couldn't wait to take it home and throw it on and then I noticed this stall with the man not looking after it and I saw in the corner a XFX 6600 256mb unattended to. So the satan inside of me was thinking if I didn't take it I'd be the stupidest person ever and it was there sitting, waiting for someone to notice it and take it. In a leap of glory I slowly moved to it and pretended to look at it, then when the close was clear I placed it in my bag and slowly walked away.

when I got outside I knew this counted as 40 sins already and that It wasn't good, just wanted to ask what you guys would do in this situation?

EDIT: Ah crap can someone move this to miscellanous? I accidently didnt notice  :(  crap sorry

497731[/snapback]

screw all these douchebags... you gotta hustle for it! nice find

im sure the guy will just be like WTF it is gone and tell the store.. get his money back... its better to steal from stores and $#!t, they have millions, fock them! im sure the guy got helped