What Is Your All Time Favorite!

Guest Raven65

Which would you use if it were updated.  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you use if it were updated.

• Dos
    • Windows 3.1
    • Windows 95
    • Windows 98
    • Windows Me
    • Windows 2000
    • Windows Xp
    • Windows Xp 64

Guest Raven65

I'd say Xp, so far the nicest interface.

Although I like 3.1 as well, good os don't get me wrong it was fast for using such a slow processor, well, slow now, fast at the time (and lets not forget the vast, and I mean vast collection of screensavers for it, had so much fun playin around with those), but my vote goes for 2000. Sure, it's lack of compatibility for a lot of games leaves a lot to be desired, but there are patches and works around those. I also find 2000 to be a much more stable os and have the best user interface than any other Windows os. I use it on my laptop and it works great. Then again, I usually just browse the interweb with Firefox and chat to people on my lappy, but Bejeweled will ALWAYS pawn any game, any time, any place, ever. B:)

GO DOS!!!!! Command-line rules

It's the first MS app that I used, and I'm still using today. It has been improved on in a huge way, and I'm one of the few sysadmins at work who will actually touch it.

Funny thing - I just found my old floppy disk collection and found an ORIGINAL set of DOS 3.3 disks! Awesome! Along with that, a set of Win 3.1 disks. Maybe I should see how fast it runs on a 1ghz machine.... ;)

Although I like 3.1 as well, good os don't get me wrong it was fast for using such a slow processor, well, slow now, fast at the time (and lets not forget the vast, and I mean vast collection of screensavers for it, had so much fun playin around with those), 

497602[/snapback]

lol the little things that entertain us