I Think I Just Broke My Elbow

Blue_cow

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow Im typing with my other arm, ambulance is on its way. God this hurts. ow ow ow ow

Ok, back from the hopstickle, fractured elby bone, i got back yesterday but couldnt really do anything untill now. Hurts like hell, still typing with other arm. I probably wont be posting much for the next few weeks. dang.... I just realized that im going to have to use my other arm to... well... uh.... nevermind lol. Anyway, thanks for the support, i'm trying to keep a good attitude about this. By the way, for all who are wondering, I broke it when i fell off my bike. No .. Sucked. Especially sucked because this happened on my birthday. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later, im trying to stay online as much as possible, i can't play console games for a while but... meh, no biggie. Typing is hard, this messege took like.... 15 minutes to write, anyway, talk to you guys later.

Guest Jeremy
I just realized that im going to have to use my other arm to... well... uh.... nevermind

487120[/snapback]

lol ! :P

Ok, back from the hopstickle, fractured elby bone, i got back yesterday but couldnt really do anything untill now. Hurts like hell, still typing with other arm. I probably wont be posting much for the next few weeks. dang.... I just realized that im going to have to use my other arm to... well... uh.... nevermind lol. Anyway, thanks for the support, i'm trying to keep a good attitude about this. By the way, for all who are wondering, I broke it when i fell off my bike. No .. Sucked. Especially sucked because this happened on my birthday. Anyway, I'll talk to you guys later, im trying to stay online as much as possible, i can't play console games for a while but... meh, no biggie. Typing is hard, this messege took like.... 15 minutes to write, anyway, talk to you guys later.

487120[/snapback]

lol !    :P

487127[/snapback]

lol haha its like a hole nother person lol haha hope your elbow gets better