Batllefield 2 Out Soon..!

RadioActivated

Remember they are talking about Intel processors, you've got an Athlon 64 so your easily beating the recommended for processor.

486558[/snapback]

i know thats y i said haha after the 50 mhz. neways, cant wait, i have been so eager to try it that i am like playin all the other battlefield games again.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully they went with DC style helos I felt crippled in Nam Helos.

486266[/snapback]

I just felt like i went from flying a real helo that was chalenging and theit was like i was thrown in the kiddie pool with ppl who jsut had to tap a button to hover. it kinda pissed me off considering it actually takes EFFORT ot get good at flying in DC.

It'd would be nice if there was some middle ground between the poorly done (challenging?) DC choppers and the way-too-easy BF:V choppers. Some hatswitch support would be nice too. Certainly more important than "Commander Mode" or whatever other weirdness that's gonna be in the game.

Man r_target I remember the days of battlefield vietnam.... so many hours and games played! But I went to EB games today and asked them for my headphones because I preordered it a long time ago when there was no talk of free headphones and got them. They arent all that nice, a little to big actually, but who cares? they were free and they have a microphone on em.

Sweet!!!

Demo on the 10th, same day as start of summer break for me.

Missing out on BF1942/Nam may cause some initial pwnage receipt while you get used to helos and planes, but everything else is good. Hopefully they went with DC style helos I felt crippled in Nam Helos.

486266[/snapback]

I liked the helicopters in DC but never played Vietnam, so I'm hoping it's somewhat similar...

486566[/snapback]

I just felt like i went from flying a real helo that was chalenging and theit was like i was thrown in the kiddie pool with ppl who jsut had to tap a button to hover.  it kinda pissed me off considering it actually takes EFFORT ot get good at flying in DC.

486662[/snapback]

It'd would be nice if there was some middle ground between the poorly done (challenging?) DC choppers and the way-too-easy BF:V choppers. Some hatswitch support would be nice too. Certainly more important than "Commander Mode" or whatever other weirdness that's gonna be in the game.

486707[/snapback]

Not sure if every thought I was lying or just didn't read what I said. either way: http://www.planetbattlefield.com/bf2/featu...ticles/ears/qa/

I saw a q & a with one of the developers, who said the helo's control would be something between DC and BF:V.

486122[/snapback]

CANT... FREAKING... WAIT!

I got hooked on BF over 6 months ago when i was in search for something better than Soldier Of Fortune.

I mostly played battle of britain.

I bought a 6800GT for this game :)

i hope it comes before the game does

The release date is perfect. Its after my exams so i wont be disctracted.

I just saw a 30 minute game-play of 2 dutch people playing BF2, and the boats seem so darn real in this game, the sounds of the guns are sooo real compared to many other FPS games, the vehicules has First Person mode and third person mode, which is sweet. They have the new ragdoll system that they implemented into this one and many other features..Can't wait to play it, i'm getting mad... :blink:

Heh, you all think my system will survive BF2?

A64 3000+

512mb CorsairVS

9800np 128mb

My cpu is above the min. , my ram is at the min. , and my card is prolly only a little above the min.. :ph34r: