Buying A 30gb Photo Ipod

Hey guys,

I found this guy that is selling 30GB photo Ipods. He said he will sell it to me for $290 and thats with shipping. It has never been open or thrown around. Apple sells the 30GB Photo Ipod for $349. I was wondering if you guys know of anyone else selling at a better with 3 day by air shipping for free.... If you think I am getting a good deal let me know.

Also I have another question. Do you guys know of any programs out there that are better then Itunes. I hate messing with that program. Do you guys know of any other program better for Ipods to upload and remove music too????

Well anyways. thanks for viewing and I'll check back for comments!!!

See ya!

i dont know i belive you have to use itunes for the ipod ... but i may be wrong ... i know windows media has the ability to transfer onto mp3 players but again im not sure about the ipod

I have the 30gb ipod photo. And yes, I agree, itunes absolutely blows seeing as how you can only use your ipod with one computer if you use itunes. The program I use and completely recommend is called Anapod Explorer, it supports using it on as many computers as you want and it will let you transfer and copy to and from the ipod as much as you like, copyright be danged!! lol It cost $25 but its well worth it.

Good luck man.

Edited by andrusk

I dont see what the big deal about ipods is. Its just a MP3 player. Nothing special. It became a fad after us geeks/nerds/computer people got them.... We just wanted a mobile hard drive, and the sound quality was great....

I am just pissed cuz my ipod, of the original series mind you, just broke. Dropped the fugger from a 2 story stairwell..... Shattered into a bajillion pieces.... Well, it didnt shatter much, just the plastic shell I had on it. The hd in it screwed up i guess. I donno. Its broken. I am sad. Not happy. :(

** Runs into his room and cries.. **

I dont see what the big deal about ipods is.  Its just a MP3 player. Nothing special. It became a fad after us geeks/nerds/computer people got them.... We just wanted a mobile hard drive, and the sound quality was great....

I am just pissed cuz my ipod, of the original series mind you, just broke. Dropped the fugger from a 2 story stairwell..... Shattered into a bajillion pieces.... Well, it didnt shatter much, just the plastic shell I had on it. The hd in it screwed up i guess. I donno. Its broken. I am sad. Not happy. :(

** Runs into his room and cries.. **

482781[/snapback]

There there. Don't be sad. It has gone to a better place.

MP10 transfers to my Ipods without a problem. I have Itunes installed but disabled @ startup so it doesn't want to open all the time and take bloody ages to resink the Ipod. Plus it's hell bent on putting ALL my music on the Ipod... 390gb of music onto a 40gb Ipod... do the math on this problem.

MP10 transfers to my Ipods without a problem.  I have Itunes installed but disabled @ startup so it doesn't want to open all the time and take bloody ages to resink the Ipod.  Plus it's hell bent on putting ALL my music on the Ipod...  390gb of music onto a 40gb Ipod...  do the math on this problem.

483037[/snapback]

I know how you feel, the "sorted" music I have comes to around 40 or 50 gigs and iTunes tries to stick all of that onto my 20GB iPod. I can't begin to imagine what will happen after I finally get through the 100GB of music I have yet to sort. Man, iTunes is gonna go NUTS.