2048x768 Wallpaper?

i have never seen a 2048x768 OCC wall paper out there, it would be great to have one, with like, black with blue accents. Those of us with dual monitors are deprived!!!! someone save us please *hint hint jammin* and it doesnt have to be a babe, just an occ paper...that is dual monitor freindly

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, with dual monitors, ppl usually don't tend to get dual 15' LCDs. Do you have PS or any other image editing app? Try making one in mspaint. Wouldnt work well for us with single monitor solutions. :)

I will give it a whack in PS when I get a minute. :P

2560x1024 is more common dual mons!, oh well, i am running 2 15"lcd's i got for wiqurd cheap, 200 for the pair, well could anyone make any 8:3 resolution wallpaper lol

and i have the gimp, its what i made my sig in, but im not the best at it, and deffinitly not good enuff to make a wallpaper in lol

heres what I have so far

edit: yes I know it looks bad, but i cant do anything about it much. fireworks is really stupid. Whenever I save a png, it can never open it again.

Edited by martymcfly

LOL... Sorry mine sucked so hard... And marty, make the OCC twice instead of once because it looks like crap strecthed from two monitors like that. I tried it on my lparents dual lcd setup at their office.

I can whip some dual monitor wallpapers up if need be. What res would everyone like them at?

edit - I had a go at one.. tell me how it looks, difficult to visualise over two monitors when you don't have them infront of you.

edit2 - added another one which splits over the two monitors (the left one)

edit3 - Images can be found in gallery.. running out of attachment space :)