Sign in to follow this  
NoNothing

2048x768 Wallpaper?

How do they look on two monitors? I they are good enough, I'll post them in the gallery along with the rest of them.

contestant #1

post-73007-12973077284589_thumb.png

contestant #2

Component List.doc

contestant #3

post-75919-12973659757995_thumb.jpg

dunno how they'd look, cos i don't have dual screen either... i don't even have a monitor on each pc, i just have ONE monitor lol

dunno how they'd look, cos i don't have dual screen either... i don't even have a monitor on each pc, i just have ONE monitor lol

477384[/snapback]

I Like the bottom one best I think, probably because the source image is the best quality of the three, same for the second one. The first one looks a bit fuzzy to me.

edit - added the two earlier ones to the gallery.

I Like the bottom one best I think, probably because the source image is the best quality of the three, same for the second one. The first one looks a bit fuzzy to me.

477403[/snapback]

yeah i like the last one best too... i'd like the first one best if the quality was better... it's upscaled 2:1 whereas the last is scaled down slightly...

here is one of jammins streched to 3840x1024 :)

here is one of jammins streched to 3840x1024 :)

477425[/snapback]

Not to nitpick too much (lol), but that kinda messes up the aspect ratio which means Heidi has been all strectched and distorted (weird). How about I try and resize it to fit so it's not all stretched like that?

edit - thats across three monitors right?