WHo Would Win In A Nuke War?

NyCUnDaGroUnD

21 members have voted

1. 1. WHo Would Win In A Nuke War?

• USA
    • Russia

lol...that's a pretty stupid question if you don;t mind me saying ;)

and if you do mind ...then i apologize :P

although the us probably has a greater nuke arsenal... russia could win the war if they launch the missiles before the us does...

if they launch 10 missiles in 10 different cities (incl. wash. dc) then the country would be crippled...perhaps so much that i could not respond...

but russia isn;t the threat anymore...but terrorism...

if course i don;t have to worry about that... we haven;t joined nato yet :P we have only been invited to do so ;P (i'm from romania ; u dig ? )

:)

I said USA, cuz this where I live.

But you have to remember that currently, we are allies. There is no reason for nukes to be used. There are 3 countries that are hostile and might use them. Pakistan, India, and North Korea. If ANY country in the world fired 1 nuke, we'd all die in matter of hours and only cockroaches would be left!

I vote for cockroaches. We all lose. If Pakistan and India start a nuclear war they'll be shooting at each other. We'll just die later. I'd prefer to be at ground zero than to hang around and go bald, hemorrhage to death, have my teeth fall out, starve to death or any of the nasty things that go with fallout.