• Albatron
    • Abit
    • Gainward
    • Chaintech

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MSI for everything of course :P lol.....nah visiontek makes a good one, sapphire is good, giga-byte is also for ATi cards and for nVidia XFX, BFG, eVga are all good, but none the less my fav has and always will be MSI lol. :)

Humm PNY is on there but they are NOT the best...I guess i really liked the 9600pro i got that was power color btranded, It was a reliable card, looked nice, no fancy stuff bundle crap, just a cheaper card with all the cables and adapters you need (S-vid, S-vid to composite adapter, composite vid cable, DVI/VGA adpater). It actually came with more than my 6800, all i got with it was a DVI/VGA adapter...Dotn get me wrong PNY is a great company, but their cards tend to not OC like others.

I've had 3 cards. First one was a BFG Ti4200. It wasn't that great. Second card is a EVGA FX 5700 Ultra. I still use this for gaming and it works pretty well. Third, is my sapphire 9800 pro, which is ok. The graphics are good, but I don't use the second pc for gaming which has the 9800 pro.

OVERALL: I chose EVGA. Excellent performance.

I've had 3 cards. First one was a BFG Ti4200. It wasn't that great. Second card is a EVGA FX 5700 Ultra. I still use this for gaming and it works pretty well. Third, is my sapphire 9800 pro, which is ok. The graphics are good, but I don't use the second pc for gaming which has the 9800 pro.

OVERALL: I chose EVGA. Excellent performance.

465113[/snapback]

Ok, let me make sure I read your post right. You prefer gaming with a FX5700U rather than a 9800pro? WTF???