Antivirus Help

Insaneguy

Hi all

Need your help im sick fed up with Norton Systemworks 2004 ( Norton antivirus included). :angry2:

I cant stand it any more it ruined my os xp cant restore to any points since installed systemworks.

Also notice couple days ago pc acting strange so did scan with norton said it was clean didnt believe it.

(yes the virus definitions were up to date & scheduled to scan every week)

So went to panda online scan and picked up to 2 trogan viruses and removed them for me so much for norton sensing them!

I need some advice on new antivirus program i been told panda are very good would just like to know is it?

At the moment im running Antivir personal edition dont like it same goes for avg and avast. (look just dont like them dont ask me why plz)

Any one know of any other good av out there?

NOD32 is great, quick scans, frequent updates, good protection, a bit of hog when you're running deep clean. Overall, it is very good, much better than NAV.

You can download a full, time-limited demo at www.eset.com

I'm running NOD32 also. I like it because it doesn't use up too many resources. I can also tell it to go away and it doesn't leave a billion processes still running.

Guest Jeremy

Well, I don't know how you couldn't like AVG. It's free, its simple, its fast, and it works. I was using Norton Antivirus 2005, which was killing my boot time. I switched to AVG, and now Windows loads in no time.