Bad News

d3bruts1d

Well, it looks as if I'll be taking another hit to production. :/

As many of you might remember, I lost quite a bit of "Folding Power" when I decided not to renew a contract with a local community college. Ending my work there also meant that I could no longer maintain the "F@H Farm" I had running there.

Now I'm faced with a new problem. The single room apartment, which is attached to the in-law's house, isn't really suited well to handle multiple systems. The main problems, as everyone knows, are heat and electricity.

Right now, it looks like several of my systems will be going offline until we can actually afford our own place. Which, at this time, looks like it's still a good 6-12 months away.

And so, my decent from the top will begin to pick up speed.

Well...getting yourself situated in your own place is really important, and its not like you'll never fold again. Running the people down that took your spot will be fun for you anyway. GL with gettin your own place man...

Time for someone **cough celtica cough **** to get a second job?

I know how it is, I'm dealing with heat and electricity issues myself in a small area and wonder how much longer I can afford to do this. Good luck d3 and hopefully we'll see your ascent back into the top 10 soon.

Yeah everytime i think i can start folding with another rig i remember that I really cant afford to try running another PC 24/7 Oh well do what you can and we'll just have to try and get others to fill the gap.

Time for someone **cough celtica cough **** to get a second job?

I know how it is, I'm dealing with heat and electricity issues myself in a small area and wonder how much longer I can afford to do this.  Good luck d3 and hopefully we'll see your ascent back into the top 10 soon.

437046[/snapback]

hahaha....better be careful Nemo! celtica is liable to whoop yo @$$ lol haha...*thinks yay gotta try and catch D3 while he's vulnerable* lol ;)