Mp3 Players... What Is The Best?

coolfox31

Hello guys,

I am trying to find a good Mp3 player. I was looking at the Mini Ipods and I really don't want to get one of those. Because I just don't want to be following everyone else.

I seen that DMC Xclef HD 500 makes a really good one. You can install a Laptop hard drive in to it. I am playing on paying around $200 - $350 for one. I want to get one with a lot of battery power and big hard drive space and as many features as I can get.

Just let me know what you people think is one of the best Mp3 Players out there.

~CoolFox31

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

definitely do NOT get a mini Ipod. Waste of money in my opinion. You are really only paying for style with those. I still the ipods are the best available, but definitely take a look at the irivers and the creative players. but i've had an ipod since they first came out, and they just get better and better. Although, iw ould like to have some of the functions that iriver gives.

iRiver H120

Creative Zen Touch (Has a touch pad more efficient then an iPods along with better sound quality, but worse headphones)

436697[/snapback]

I think if you get a nice pair of headphones and pair it with a Creative, then you have the best sound available on a portable mp3 player.

Creative Zen Exra, comes in 20, 40, and 60 gig versions :D iv got a 60 gig on the way :P ill be able to load all my mp3's and still have 2-3 gigs left over space.

http://www.singletrader.com/laptop/mp3.htm

Here's a link to the one I'm selling.

I just purchased an IPOD Mini the other day so I don't need this one anymore. I wouldn't get a regular IPOD if you plan on taking it with you to workout or do physical activities. It's too big if you ask me. I love my IPOD Mini....6gb is just enough to put all of my "good" songs on it plus a little left over. PM me if you are interested in my other MP3 player.