'scuse Me, Pardon Me, Comin' Through, 'scuse Me

r_target

bah i went from 280 to 281, and more bad news, my dad got pissed at me so he disconneted my folders, all of em... BAH :bah: grrr well so much for his computer haha, im letting his trial versions of office and norton on that hp expire, and im not helping him with any thing. and to make matters worse, he spent $800 on that machine he got this week and he said he couldnt afford me that $30 TT hsf and the $17 AS5... what a cheapo, and he uses the computer for strategy games and not for important stuff... meh least i got my k62 laptop here near me and im staying up late so i can miss my tetanus shot. i think ill put my health at risk for some computer parts hehe.

sorry if any one offended, but im pissed and loaded on caffine. also most of my folders got some awfully huge wu, hopefully when they finish i should move up 2 sports or so. r-target, keep up the good work, you better make it to the top 10 soon if not, im afraid im just gonna have to pass you lol hopefully :foldon::foldon::foldon::lol:

Quiet in the back :lol: 

424470[/snapback]

hey no fair bishop lol :lol: watch it im gonna try to make it up there sooner or later, just wait(wait a LONG time) and see. but hey i made a big jump from the high 300s to the 280s so im proud of my self. :foldon::foldon:

heh, yeah, nice work, keep it up, slow and steady, that's what i always say, so many people sprint to the top only to fall just as quick, consistency over sheer speed

424521[/snapback]

Yup, that's my method. I see threats sneaking up on me periodically, only to see them drop back off a couple of weeks later *cough* hardnrg *cough* :lol: . Or someone that lists eight Folding rigs in their sig but turns in 100 PPD. And Bishop, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I just want to stake a claim in the top 40. :foldon:

lol r_target...same goes for you! get folding or get passed *opens up airman overtakes and conquests page* okay so it's 540 days but i'm hopefully getting a 3.0c soon...and you're goin down! :)

but goood job so far :) i did that all the way from the top 200 all the way into the 1st page...in about....a month and a half :)

Edited by airman

Yup, that's my method. I see threats sneaking up on me periodically, only to see them drop back off a couple of weeks later *cough* hardnrg *cough* :lol:

424607[/snapback]

BAH! i thought i was sneaking up really well too...

my A64 rig is fubared... first the oc becomes really unstable, so i have to revert to 2.2, then xp loads some stupid driver (or something i just can't get to it) and locks up my whole windows...

RRRRRRRRRRR!!!! my A64 has been out of action (you can clearly see on EOC! :lol:)

man... and it was looking like 1 or 2 months before i'd catch up too... meh, and i sold my p3 to my sister and she ain't got net so i'm only folding on my xp rig now which only manages a sucky 100-150ppd...

oh i could cry... i'm downloading XP with SP2 now (from my uni for free since we have MSDN:AA - not alcoholics, academic alliance which means free MS software for me :D)

hopefully a reinstall of XP (with SP2 this time) will sort things out... i've got a sneaky suspicion that some of the windows updates incorporate parts of SP2 even if you are running SP1a...

GGAAAAAHHH!!! i wan my A64 back! :(