Show Us Your Graphics Card Mods ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...36 posts and over 900 views - I myself know that i will be posting my new setup on my graphics card in a couple of days(soon as more as5 comes in ;) ). Think this thread should be stickied? Dont wanna dig up old threads every time someone changes their graphics card and wants to share :P

:typing:

Yea i just put this stuff on the VO thread too lol. Well here it is again! My X800XT Voltmodded. Not bad for my first time  :D

435385[/snapback]

Very nice. Do you still have those 10k VRs on your ram?

Edited by tjohnson1988

My 9500 was killed by a very very stupid mistake, that's all I'm gonna say lol.

As far as the x800 Pro mod goes, I found a guy over at XS (Catalyst.X) who lives in my town who can fix everything, just need to hook up with him. My backup is just to send it to Sik and have 'im mod the whole thing.

I read the tread at XS and I think that your card is very fixable. I think that cat knows what he is doing, and when it is all said and done you will have a x800pro running at nicely overclocked speeds.

Yeah, I talked to Cat last night and he's a very knowledgeable guy with some schweet skills. Hopefully I'll come outta this with something that can hold it's own against an x800XL.

Edited by Iggy

Its not hard, but it let me take my AIW 9600 pro from 400/325 to 525/380.

436381[/snapback]

Hmm, i think im gonna vmod my 9800pro aiw. I was hesitant at first about vmodding because it is an aiw and wasnt sure if it would mess anything else on the card up, but im getting real bad oc's without it. Right now it is stable and artifact free at a lil above 9800XT speeds(415/370), but I would really like a higher clock till i can put out enough cash for the x800xt aiw. If i do decide to go for it it will be next weekend, but i'll take pics and keep everyone posted...thnx for the inspiration Ravix ;)