Show Us Your Graphics Card Mods ;)

OT: Wow, kobalt...just checked out ur site, and awesome dual psu tut(among other things) :D. Oh, ever think of setting up a folding farm with all those p2's??? Or set them up in a distributed computing grid and have a super lag-free server for (-insert current multiplayer addiction here-)? Lol, i thought i was bad with my 4 or 5 old computers and parts lyin around, but now i see a real computer packrat ;) *bow* I'm jealous :P

K, just wanted to get that out...and I'm sry for hijacking my own thread B)

The 9600se is very different from a 9800pro. I have to see what my friends 9600se can do, I think I will have to voltmod it.

^ I didnt mean same core, i ment same core OC ;)

Edited by puckdracon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OT: Wow, kobalt...just checked out ur site, and awesome dual psu tut(among other things) :D. Oh, ever think of setting up a folding farm with all those p2's??? Or set them up in a distributed computing grid and have a super lag-free server for (-insert current multiplayer addiction here-)? Lol, i thought i was bad with my 4 or 5 old computers and parts lyin around, but now i see a real computer packrat ;) *bow* I'm jealous :P

Thnx :) , i'm currently working on a 4 inline ps that'll work as the two shown in the tutorial, it'll be a nice one lol

And most of the desktops were sold (after a torough clean up inside and out)to peoples wanting a web surfing pc for Almost nothing that included a 15" screen keyboard and mouse.

I only kept a few as a backup for my stuff and i upgraded them with a 450Mhz K-6 chip and of course a bit of a face lift :P

Pc.jpg

I only kept a few as a backup for my stuff and i upgraded them with a 450Mhz K-6 chip and of course a bit of a face lift :P

426409[/snapback]

Nice to see another OCC'er with good tastes in CPU/platform! ;)

As for beige puckdracon... 5/6 of my cases are that 'flavour', hmmmmm maybe time to spraypaint something eh? :P

Oh and I almost forgot... behold the mighty modded 32Mb Riva TnT2pro! :P

tnt2pro0ru.jpg

The standard cooling setup sucked big time, always getting too hot... and those 40mm fans are difficult to source @ times, perhaps I may add some ramsinks in the future :P

ok im getting ready to be bashed haha..heres my fx 5200 (337/478) stock is 240/400

enjoy...i just recently took my ramsinks off they werent cooling too well so im might invest a few bucks and get some new ones...

webx u need to vacuum all that dust out :blink:

433354[/snapback]

Heh, its a bit dusty ;). gotta love oldskool graphic cards...i maxed the mem and core allowable in the clock freq settings on my gf2 mx400 pci 64mb with just a case fan blowing on it :D. Wish i could get those % overclocks with new gen cards. Still no artifacts or nothin...and i dont care if i fry it cuz that not my gaming rig, so i might see if i can unlock higher settings through the registry just for the hell of it...kamakazi mx400 run soon as newegg gets more neo2 plats in ;)