Yay I'm 18 Now :d

zigen

Well, last saturday, the 12th, i turned 18! twas a great day. I woke up, friends came over, parents got me an MX510, HL2 and money to go to Dave and Busters, so we all went to D&B, my best friend got me money and i bought a Zippo with it. My other friend got me a black light and a blacklight enabled poster. my other best friend (friggin hot a$$ girl :D ) got me a pool cue cuz i broke one of mine, i got more money from my other friend and got some black and mild cigars (meh). at dinner, family and i went to my favorite Japanese restaruant (sp?) and then after, my friends came back and just hung out the rest of the night. one of the coolest birthdays ever!

Edited by zigen

wow! sounds good. my 18th was hilarious.

i had 5 pints of beer. 18 shots (ewww...) 3 more bottles of beer. loads of people turned up and had a really good time drinking down-town. took loooads of photos too!

jammin should remember that night well (i did crash there after all)....i wasn't sick or hung over....fab! had to work though :( but it was good fun necking back 18 shots. people were waiting for me to hurl...but i was good :D got a bit stoned too - LOL!

Good to hear you had fun. Sounds way better than mine, but then I am quite anti-social! :)

:lol: can't remember much of my 18th as it goes. My friend works behind a bar and persuaded me to try some behind the back strong stuff, navy rum or something or other. Him being him, gave me 'a shot', had that... asked for another, had that... that was it for me :) Seeing 4 of everything, all night, 15 minutes later.

He told me next morning he'd actually put two shots worth in each shot, so it was 4 shots of this magical stuff. Bastard! :lol: I didn't have to pay any extra though so that was cool by me!!

Oh and vodka and a slushpuppy mixed! That was kinda cool!