Official Post Your Ride Thread

d3bruts1d

My 2008 Toyota Corolla S (5 Speed Manual, 1.8-liter DOHC VVT-i engine with 132 hp). I love driving this thing.

I test drove an '07 Corolla S When I was out car shopping, with ~20K miles on it the thing it didn't impress me at all, there was zero room in the thing (only small car I found that was worse in that department was the Mazda 3) and it felt weak as crap (despite being small). When they were dead set on a price that was only $2000 less than buying a 2007 Cobalt SS/SC with MORE options (though there aren't many "options" left when you get to that package)...I pretty much said screw that and bought a car with enough room to actually put people and things in it.

EDIT: Humm...guess I need to post pics of my "newest" ride. It's a parts truck that I bought to fix up my '94 K1500, though it's in perfect running order, just looks rough. I'll have to go take some pics later, but here's one (very crappy pic) of it still on the trailer after hauling it home:

post-10771-1208890887_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was out at our hunting house thingy this weekend, the Golf Plus had to prove its SLIGHT (!!!) off-roading capabilities:

cimg0004largewh0.th.jpg cimg0006largegt1.th.jpg cimg0007largevf4.th.jpg

cimg0008largerc2.th.jpg cimg0009largekl0.th.jpg cimg0010largelz4.th.jpg

cimg0011largesl7.th.jpg cimg0013largeut2.th.jpg cimg0014largeyg7.th.jpg

And FINALLY I was able to pull the '73 Unimog outta the shed again, this is the SWEETEST vehicle I have driven to date! :D

cimg0017largeui8.th.jpg

Thought i'd post a pic of one of my old 'toys'...

'68 Cortina / 351C 4V / P-Glide / 9" . Was good for a 10.21 @ 133 Mph on the 1/4. I sold the Corina shell a while back when it started to twist a little...

cortinalaunchje4.th.jpg

...& My current 'toy', which I drive out to the track when I get chance;

'74 Falcon Hardtop, 396ci Windsor/boss combo, 4spd, 9" .

noplatemn9.th.jpg