Internet Jobs

mantonr

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its possible its account deletion if u used the autorefesher, i read the page it takes you to, about running 2 at a time or refreshing while its actually working, and it puts a notice on your account, im pretty sure that if u did use auto refresh and had it on overnight a couple nights it got that page a lot, causing an excessive amount of notes ib your account

February 27, 2005

We have had a slow site the past few days due to attacks on the server. We have implemented a new security module and apologize for the inconvenience.

But.... It still doesnt work! wtf

Guest Poopsicle Boy

i too am still not able to log on

cool im an advanced member... i have 2 stars!!!

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

I want to start doin that surf junky thing, but my dad is sceptical, what can I say to prove to him its legit? Also I found this:

Surf Junky will pay members when their balance reaches the minimum payout rate set by Surf Junky, currently $25.00. Once the member has reached payout their account will be reviewed during the next payment period to be considered eligible to receive payment. Payments will be made within 30 days or a reasonable time after. Payment periods end on the last day of every month.

What does that mean reviewed during the next payment period to be considered eligible to reveive payment? Does that mean even if I do the "work" I might not get payed?