My Wire Management

mine was a PNY 5900ultra 256mb...basically a 5950 that just didnt have the quick timings...altho i changed that...i think i had it runnin at 475/950 24/7

414242[/snapback]

Yea I think Ihgad mine running a little higher than that...lol...yea a really good card...mine is a 256mb as well...i thought it oc'ed well

What do you mean by staring you right in the face.

415515[/snapback]

Well my old case was a chieftec dragon with the window on the side pannel and I had the case up on my desk...then when I was rebuilding I had it out for a lil bit on my desk and then when I had troubles with heat I had it out in front of me. and I'm gonna see it up close soon when my NV Silencer4 comes in...lol

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just put my new 6800 ultra in...def makes hiding cables a challenge now as i have 2 molex stuck in the card and have 2 hdds to power as well...hmmm....ahh well i dont have the digi with me right at the moment..however i will post pics as soon as i can...

Nice job, if nobody has mentioned it yet (haven't read the whole thread) then you should look at Radioactivated I think his name is and compare.

416508[/snapback]

I checked out his case gallery pics, there aren't really any wire management pics.

I checked out his case gallery pics, there aren't really any wire management pics.

416511[/snapback]

hmm..im gonna work tonight before i head out to a 24hour LAN and see what i can do with my case...im gonna do that backwards hdd trick and im gonna see how many i can hide before i stretch em way too far...lol...hmm..are there any other places i can hide cables other than the place next to the cd drives and beside the harddrive cage next to the mobo panel?? im thinkin maybe...and if i do mount the drives backwards wont that interfere with my 12cm fan i have in the front????