New Case

Just bought a new Cooler Master Centurion 5. I liked my Chieftec but it was so hard to move anything around and wire management was a bit of a problem becasue of the flip mod I did. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do with this case yet but I'm a little strapped for money so it will look like this for a while. I like the case so far as it is very easy to work in (Except for the drive bays, Those rails can be a real pain in the butt) The front gets dusty real quick too. I'll add some internal shots later but it is a mess in there because I plan on getting a new PSU and fans soon so I'm not waisting my time with wire management.

Specs: Asus P4C800-E Deluxe, P4 3.2E (Prescott) @ 3.60, 9500 Pro/ATI Silencer 1, Maxtor Ultra 120gig 7200rpm S-ATA HD, Aerocool Gatewatch, MSI S-ATA DVD/CD Burner, Corsair PC3200 1 gig.

That front panel sucks to take off. I hate the fact that I have to take it off to remove the bay cover. And to take the front panel off means that the Gatewatch has to come off as well <_<

I would like it real nice if I would quit breaking temp probes lol. I only have my HS Fan and CPU temp hook up to it right now. I really like how the case looks but it is very hard to work in. Well at least its easier than my chieftec. I would have to give a 7.

Heres some more pics. I need a new PSU so bad lol. I might try some wire management with this one sooner or later.

I just started taking stuff apart, did a little cutting and it was done :D

Just ordered a 80 and 120mm blue led coolermaster fan from svc. As soon as those get here I'm gonna go ahead and pull everything out and attempt some wire management with my trusty drill and jigsaw :D Also I think that the 3.5 bay cage is gonna come out to. Since I dont use it and that HD at the bottom is for Xandros. I was thinking about mounting my other HD and Zalman HP Cooler underneath the 5.25 cage. Once I get the 3.5 out I will see if it's gonna work.