Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

any have an idea how i should redistrubute stats? i want it so i will be able to train by my self some times so i guess a balanced knight? people from kalhq said go

strngth-2

health-2

agility-1

rinse reapeat

edit: man even though im not losing that much exp ive been killed 3 times by assasins while training i was doing nothing but minding my buisness and theyve all came from the back :angry:

Edited by SeV.o3 TwiZZler

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave away all of Anzac's gear and deleted the character. Just thought I'd let ya know that I wasn't joining the guild. lol

On a lighter note, I will be making another character sometime this weekend. Either a mage or a knight this time.

LMAO!!

Look at this description of the doggebi

DOGGEBI

weapons but the bare hand of Doggebi is the most frightened monster. They can knock out a cow and huge tree in a one single punch.

Edit: I still cant seem to find the guide to reseting stats

Edit2: i cant find the guy YangDo. anyone know where he is?

from what i have heard via the grapevine connected to the korean servers...this game is in near end of the alpha mode and soon to switch to open beta ( appearently it will be a smooth transition) so paying for the game wont be on the agenda for quiet some time otherwise it will end up like WoW with the lack of content for the higher level players ( ive been told level 60 is quiet common in WoW but that level 60 is the limit atm)

as far as it goes for the rankings... im not sure what level FoX was... but there are 5 ranks in total, leader, sub-leader, 3rd rank (unavailiable untill guild lvl 3), 4th rank, 5th rank (common member) and 6th rank (does not have title under name like others - probationar- cannot contribute exp to guild) also... the hirachy system is balanced somewhat, for every 12 members u can have 1 person in 4th rank, and for every 36 players u can have 1 person in 3rd rank... so in a guild that is lvl 3 with a full roster of 36 members... u would have 1 leader, 1 sub-leader, 1 person in 3rd rank, 2 people in 4th rank, and the remainder in 5th and 6th positions.. hope that helps a bit =)

i tried to reset my stats but it didnt work, the knightage still talks in english.

Anyone here wanna go wack some Devil Troop Of Desires?? behind the Fort. i need some help with them im only lvl 28, still, i can go one on one but could use some help, they give 4-5% per kill (killing 20 of these = one bar) per kill thats very good. i got a g29 stick to give away if anyone needs it.

Edited by KillTheInnocent

from what i have heard via the grapevine connected to the korean servers...this game is in near end of the alpha mode and soon to switch to open beta ( appearently it will be a smooth transition) so paying for the game wont be on the agenda for quiet some time otherwise it will end up like WoW with the lack of content for the higher level players ( ive been told level 60 is quiet common in WoW but that level 60 is the limit atm)

as far as it goes for the rankings... im not sure what level FoX was... but there are 5 ranks in total, leader, sub-leader, 3rd rank (unavailiable untill guild lvl 3), 4th rank, 5th rank (common member) and 6th rank (does not have title under name like others - probationar- cannot contribute exp to guild) also... the hirachy system is balanced somewhat, for every 12 members u can have 1 person in 4th rank, and for every 36 players u can have 1 person in 3rd rank... so in a guild that is lvl 3 with a full roster of 36 members... u would have 1 leader, 1 sub-leader, 1 person in 3rd rank, 2 people in 4th rank, and the remainder in 5th and 6th positions.. hope that helps a bit =)

416553[/snapback]

FoX was about 150k exp from lvl3

I only saw 3 ranks

leader (billie)

sub (2 people)

tagged (a lot lol)

non-tagged (not considered ranked are they...?) (also a lot)