Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure if some of u already new this but im with guild kaizen... im one of the 4 origional members of it and have helped it get to where its at, so im concreted in this guild otherwise i would have taken up the occ guild, my recomendation... another OCCer step up that is a lvl 30 and get the guild going, i'll even see what i can do for funds to get it going =)

Okay...here is the deal with the OCC guild...it's not that it's not going to happen, it just seems unlikely.

Here are my reasons, in no particular order:

1)Our two highest lvl char (kalu and p8) are now in other guilds.

2)Guilds have a purpose, to grow themselves, to help each other out in either items, money, or whatever. If we limit ourselves to OCC-only we are severely limiting the guild's progression and the benefits that we would be receiving.

3)To start a guild, you must donate money and XP, and to raise the guild, in status XP is needed as well as cont points. If the guild is small, as it is likelythe OCC would be, then we would be mostly hurting ourselves. Giving away XP without much in return doesn't seem like a good idea.

These are just some thoughts that I had, and that I discussed with p8. This is not to say that it won't or can't happen, I just don't think it is in our best interests as players to create a guild that really can't go anywhere.

I've been considering joining CONCORD, and have been assured a founding role, but I still would rather be in an OCC guild. I just want to be able to get some return on my investment of geons/XP, as I think we all do.

What are your thoughts?

FYI, I am now a lvl 30 mage, cure 10...and still need p8's help to finish my stick :P.

Perhaps a primarily OCC guild, but other people can join. It should not be named after OCC (so we don't limit people), but I think OCC members are given preferance (as long as it doesn't hurt the guild)