Official Kalonline Discussion Thread

d3bruts1d

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do i get into the guild??

409851[/snapback]

how many contribution points do you have?

if you have 10 then give P8 a PM telling him:

-Email

-Aim/Yahoo/MSN

-Ingame ID

and you should be in.

It was saltyfishmen!

He is real friendly.

409484[/snapback]

lol hes not lvl52, hes not even on top 100 list, i am higher than him.

Nice guy though, bought 1 of my trinkets for 1million ;)

I am @ 13 cont points now btw

any of u guys can sell me a G33 sword or higher for around 20k?? cuz thats all i got, ill try to make more money later tonight.

409849[/snapback]

Whisper Xmagix. He was selling a regular G33 for 16k, G33+1 for 25k, and a G33+1 (better stats than the other) for 35k.

alright i got a new problem.

Some bozo wants me to find his friend the miner so i can return something to him, but i cant seem to find him anywhere its like Ghea Sik and No Woong or something like that. and also. Ill pill (or w/e) wants me to fight some big handed jabronies but i cant seem to get past the castle walls.

well the miner friend is probably (wait for it...) at the mine. the big handed inhabitants warriors are just outside the mine. you can teleport there and go out the south gate, or walk. go like you are going to cargo station and just keep going. when you cross the bridge, you are almost there.

Hey GENERAL, i think i know what mission u mean, the problem is ur heading the wrong direction, just head North form THE CARGO STATION n u'll end up at the MINE, just bcareful cuz on the way over there theres aggresive Big Handed warriors that attack u, u can out run them though. I added a pic of the map, just follow the red arrow from either the village or the cargo station it'll lead u to the MINES.

**Please excuse the quality of the map, it was 4am when i did it, it looked normal, now it looks blurry** :P

PS, if any one can sell me a G40 sword for around 40k PM me @VegetaJR, im on mostly all the time. (looking for G32 armor for my knight also)

Edited by KillTheInnocent