Kalonline

p8baller07

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I got a pic of my attempt raid on Narutooh (the starting town) but I failed because people (mainly archers) interupted my evil schemes and yelled SAVE Narutooh! ...

So, if any of you in the future see any body attemptng a raid.. aka buncha people chasin them dont help.. they are not dieing and do not wnat help. :)

lesson here? Dont help others :D

well not relaly.. but dont interupt people bringing monsters

O

also if your attempting this.. never say dont touch the monsters.. because EVERYONE will start to kill them and all your pets wil die

Well I got a pic of my attempt raid on Narutooh (the starting town) but I failed because people (mainly archers) interupted my evil schemes and yelled SAVE Narutooh! ...

So, if any of you in the future see any body attemptng a raid.. aka buncha people chasin them dont help.. they are not dieing and do not wnat help. :)

lesson here? Dont help others :D

well not relaly.. but dont interupt people bringing monsters

O

also if your attempting this.. never say dont touch the monsters.. because EVERYONE will start to kill them  and all your pets wil die

384671[/snapback]

lol i did that with Devil twin blades once :)

Took about 30min for all 17 of em to die.. :) lol i was sitting back watching and cracking up as they are very aggressive and they run faster than we can walk :)

I counted 24 people from OCC playin Kal, theres most likely more\less than that though. To make a guild we need to raise 100,000 geons. Seems impossible, but if we pool our money together I think we can do it. I did the math and if we have 24 people willing to donate to make a guild, they each would have to put in 4k. If we have more players than 24 it would be less and vice-versa. Up for making a OCC Guild?

I counted 24 people from OCC playin Kal, theres most likely more\less than that though. To make a guild we need to raise 100,000 geons. Seems impossible, but if we pool our money together I think we can do it. I did the math and if we have 24 people willing to donate to make a guild, they each would have to put in 4k. If we have more players than 24 it would be less and vice-versa. Up for making a OCC Guild?

385094[/snapback]

i can get 100k in 1 day lol

my sword cost 227k :)

I am lvl29 ill make the guild next lvl