The Past Couple Days....

battery

well...i just got back from the hospital an hour ago...i've been there sence saturday night...and well i for those who care i'm going to explain what happened...me and my gf broke up about 2 weeks ago...we still talk and what not but i feel worse everytime i see her...and concequently i had been off my medication for about 2 weeks prior to last saturday...well saturday night i got back from a trip down in KY where my ex-gf lives and my best friend lives...well my best friend also happens to be my ex-gf's best friend...so i can't really see one without the other...well after i left there...i just started feeling worse and worse and worse...by the time i got home i was really depressed...and then my dad got on my case about some stupid . i dont even remember...so i do th eusual go get on the comp...well after about an hour and half...i went to the kitchen for something...and i saw the bottle of pills...tylenol PM...i took the bottle...up to my room..dumped the contents on to my desk...and took about 40-80 of them...i e-mailed a couple poems to everyone who was really close to me...some i sent through IMs...and then i was talking to my best friend...she could tell something was wrong with me...and i jsut kept telling her i was fine...or i'd be fine in the morning...well...i passed out on my bed...and she couldn't get ahold of me...she started calling the house like crazy...but my dad had the ringer off on the phone so if it rang it wouldn't wake him up...well she called her bf, who also a good friend of mine, and he came over and my dad slammed the door in his face...then she called another close friend of ours...she came over and made sure my dad checked on me...well my dad found me passed out on my bed...found about 20 pills left from the almost full bottle...and a razor....he rushed me to the local hospital...they took blood gave me something that sucked up the toxens in my stomach, and that i puked up about 3 horus later....and the strapped an IV in me giving me something to help control my heart rate...which was ranging from 50-150 and changing ever couple seconds...i passed out again after vomiting up the charcoal stuff...and i woke up long enough to be put on a stretcher and loaded up into the back of an ambulance...they had transfered me over to another hospital...i slept till about 6 o'clock sunday night...when they woke me up and made me go eat dinner...it wasn't until then i realized where i was at...the psych ward...hit me like a ton of bricks...doctors in and out asking a million questions...the truelly insane kids accross the hall...the little 7 year old who hears voices...i was in hell...funny thing is...in hell is where i found peace...meet two individuals who prolly changed my life for the rest of my life...but i won't go into all that...well i'm out of the hospital now...i start partial tomorrow...where i got the hospital from 8am til 6pm...and i'll be in that til monday with the weekend off...i jsut wanted to let everyone know at once what had happened instead of telling everyone one by one...

screw that chick man, i went through that before, a few times, thought i would never find anyone else that i loved that much, blah blah blah. you WILL get over her, and what i would do is break your ties with her, quit talking to her until your feelings subdue. pick up a hobby, i turned to working out , and i would use the biatch for motivation. now i am over her, and could care less. plus i am buff now. there are lots of women out there, just keep looking.

welcome back, berzerk. i used to work in a psych ward and i understand that there are some very intelligent and insightful folks there.

in terms of your, um, event, move on. you seem like you already have and that is the right attitude. and it sucks losing a gf, especially one you love so much. I am sure that has happened to most of us (definitely me), and trust me, you will be able to move on. you'll never forget her, or your feelings for her, but you will be able to continue. just do it at your own pace. don't let others try and tell you "just get it over it man". It's not like that. You will when you will, and i'm sure your friends at home and here will support you.

I knew u would be alright. Everyone in IRC was worried. I knew you would be alright. I prayed. Don't pull a stunt like that again. I've been through a very similar situation that you have been through; break up, suicidal. You can get over it, and its easier if you see less of the person ur trying to get over. I know, cause thats what i did, or tried to do. Had everyone stop mentioning her name so i could forget, had her fired from my job because i couldn't work with her and forget about her at the same time. And now she is pregnant with her ex before me and has a different bf. I'm all fine with it now because i realize it will not work out in her current situation. But once in a great while she try's to message me, and I just ignore.