The Past Couple Days....

battery

Dag, To tell ya truth, if it wasn't for my son, I probably would had pulled off what BerZerk did. As of right now the pressure is insane, I feel EXTREMELY depress each tme she pops up in my mind.

5yrs together, 2yr son, She isn't easy to let go for me. I'm so blind, if she still shows interest, I'll take her in a heartbeat.

She' trying to remain friends but I told her I cannot handle that soon after the breakup (not to mention she's still seeing this other guy and done "stuff" and DOES NOT wanna get back together with me)

I tried to lose all contact but it's difficult since there's a baby in the middle. I'm gonna have to run into her to pick up my son, gotta be there for family occasions.

What should I do? If I hang in there pretending or forcing myself to stay friends for the sake of the kid, i'll never be happy.

I've talked to you via AIM already, but...

Best of luck in figuring things out. I've been down the that road before(not a breakup or anything, but with other stuff), and it was both the worst and best experience of my life. I've already talked about it in another thread, so I'll save the spam and cut to the chase:

I'm glad to know you've found more reasons to move on. And remember, me and the rest of the OCC are behind you in every step of the way while you recover from these events. We're you're online family, and are willing to support you in any way we can.

But keep in mind, the most we can do is offer support online. Only you can decide to battle depression. Yes, it will seem like an uphill struggle, but that's what life is most of the time. All those people that are streaming by with their thumbs up their asses will be working for you when you own a monopoly of industries and are making more in a single month than most of us will ever make in a year. You just have to deal with the small things first. If you EVER feel like killing yourself again, then haul . onto these foums and tell us. If anyone gives you . about it, click the ignore button, because they'll only make it worse. We're here to help you in times of need, never forget about us.

I hope you soon get everything laid out with your ex, and that you both remain friends. Take things one step at a time, and it'll all go by just a little bit smoother. Here's a list of things you can do when things are overwhelming:

• Talk to us.
  • Cuddle up with a stuffed animal or pillow and let out your feelings.
  • Look into martial arts.
  • Find a n00b server and enjoy bringing a new definition of the word "rape" to all the little Player's.
  • Take a nap.
  • Talk to your friends.
  • Anything you enjoy doing that relieves stress.

Those are just some things you can do. Ask your parents to lock up any pain medications and stuff so you're not tempted to use those again. Try to keep away from sharp objects.

That's all I have to say for now. Once again, good luck with life.