Saw One Of The Most Beautiful Cars Today

airman

I saw a mercedes SL65 at the compusa parking lot today....and i tell you, these days, not many production cars actually catch my eye. I mean, to explain, i walked around the car probably almost 10 times just admiring it. the curves were.....perfect! i mean....v12, 15.5" brakes, 19" titanium wheels....i couldn't stop staring at it!

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/676341 is just a few pics incase some of ye don't know what they look like

keep in mind, this had a sweet body kit, a cool hood-scoop closer to the windshield....

i wub it :wub:

Edited by airman

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at my old job there was this guy who in front of me in a MB convertable with a body a lot like that, but it wasn't an AMG. it looked rea nice...

oh, and the guy driving the car was this guy called tony gwynn :P

my dream car= 3000gt

my mum has a dark green VR4! :O

it has crazy stuff like racing mode: you press a button and the whole car lowers itself to the ground, and the rear spoiler moves at higher speeds to give more downforce and the acceleration and torque seem to be unleased...

6 speed solid shift with turbocharger (i think, it has some sort of meter on the dash that kicks in and the whole things sounds like it's cleared and ready for takeoff!!!)

i'll always be a modder at heart and would rather pour money into making a street legal TOCA style car than buy a stock performance car...

amg are racing tuners so i can imagine what the tricked out sl65 must look like... i'm guessing more like a track version :)