What Do You Think My Chances Are?

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So ironic hearing someone as immature as you saying "Grow up.", Andrusk. Btw, you could of done it via PM. Because you lack the common sense, I'll keep the quote in there unless asked by the mods to take it out.

...just because colleges dont look @ those grades doesnt mean you dont need to try, you need to pass jr. high and you need to get better at math if you want to be a engineer, i am not going to tell you that you cant make it. But unless you get better at math/logic, you'll have a hell of a hard time doing. Here is how i am going

8th: Pre-Algebra

9th: Algebra 1

10th: Geometery

11th: Algebra 2

12th: Calc/Trig

I am debaiting taking cal in 12th though...might just save it for college... No idea.

I plan to get my Bacholors Computer Science Degree. Then i can choose between

-Computer Engineer (guys who run around in bio-hazard suits @ AMD/Westeren -Digital/Intel, tring to make things small and not cook turkeys *cough*intel*cough*)

-Software Engineer ( Programmer)

-Network/Systems Administrator (What i am prolly gonna do, manage mass ammounts of computers)

-Computer Tech (Only if i own my own company, fix computers)

-IT Professional (...The all around computer guy at a company, at my current job i am currently know as the "IT guy" though i mostly just handle the websites/network stuff)

Also, dont let these guys tell you, your to young/dont worry about it. Plan your goals ahead, trust me a lot of people dont know what they are going to do with the rest of there life, its good to know what you want to do so you can shoot for it. My advice though, stay away from Software Engineering. Here is the choice companys have now.

A. Get a great programmer here for 80$/hour

B. Get a great programmer in india for 8$/Week

Obviously they are choosing choice B, (notice how tech support is almost always in the middle east/china?)

u cant take calc in senior year. either trig or ap stats. I wouldnt recoment working with software because everyting is being sent to india.

Yeah thats what i said in my edit,

I dont plan on taking calc anyway, i want my senior year to be chill, i am sick of teachers crawling up my as$.

But yeah, stay away from any job that can be done accross the world... And now that i think of it, Computer Engineering is like that too.

mr. t couldnt fit up ur . lol

...lol ....

For all who dont know who he is...let me post his ...ga--....wonderful...face

tennant.jpg

He is muddy and i's Comp Programming teacher...we dont actaully take the class though. We get automatic A's and work on the school website/computers/network.

Btw, you should see my progress report..

Its like

English "Satisfactory, missing/late work"

History "Needs improvment, missing/late work constantly talks"

Comp Prog "Out Standing to have in class!"

PE "Satisfactory"

Science "Needs improvment, missing/late work constantly talks"

Geometry "Satisfactory, missing/late work"

My dad thinks i pay my comp teacher...lol