Things You Regret Most

Kamikaze_Badger

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not all are crazy... well, as in slutty-ish crazy. Emily's crazy, but in a good way, mind you.

Crazy as in she has too many eyeless dolls? or just that she spends too much of her times talking to youd :lol:

i just had to.. :D

I regret ever reading Kbs posts as well.. bahh too bad i dont spend enough time on this forum.. im sure there were great moments in everyones lives... but alas life does go on does it not?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

actually, i dont regret reading them, or the following insults after his post ^_^

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a more serious note, my number 1 regret was saying I love you...

u guys shouldnt bash him.  Hes just a little different. If i had 2 noses would u make fun of me?

Yes i would your crazy motehr @#!@#er... lol

Uhh.... Regret? Hmm, Lets just say some girls need to douche... lol sick eh?

Something i would do over again:

I punched some kid in the face in 8th grade because he was saying racist things to me (terrorist etc)... Anyway i knocked out both his contacts and got to watch him run to a teacher crying... Aswell as the rest of my friends, he doesnt even dare to look at me now. Actaully if i could go back, i would have hit him a little harder...maybe give him a black eye... I got him pretty good though, i didnt wanna break his nose.. lol

Also, my opinion on KB.

Some of his posts are senseless bull. the world needs less of, but he is getting better, i think he is learning and i like how he stands up for himself and tells people to go ahead and block him if they dont like it... Thats very bold of you, my advice is keep that attitude because it helps dont let people f#dl with you, stand up and tell them to stand the f#@3 up or back the f@!# down, and if they stand. Force them down.. Usally when they stand up, they take the first swing. If they dont after 2 insults, label them as pu$#$@s and dont waste your time with them.