Opinions On A Gpu Cooler

Hades25

I have the Giant III and it really is great. All those Zalman sandwich cooler ripoffs perfom very well. the VGA silencer is good in that it has an external exhaust, but it has no ram cooling so you could only effectively oc the core.

I've got a badass oc on my 9800XT and i'm getting a Vantec Tornado tomorrow with a fan adapter to mount it to my Giant III so ridiculously extreme overclock, here i come!

really let me know how that works out...id be afriad of all that weight!! but definitly post some temps for us cuz i am considering getting it for my BFG 6800GT oc, i was just curious of what would happen , but i now have 6 tornados in my case, just got them yesterday , woot, and i went to nvidas drivers, the forceware, and went to clock settigns, and had it find optimal setting, and it went to the max!! with all fans set on high! i couldnt believe it! it probably wouldnt run for long but i was like wahts wrong with this thing!....anywho let me know

with nvid drivers, it allows you to just push a button and it will find the optimal overclock rate....perhaps its not the best, im just sure it will be reliable...i couldnt belive it went to the max.....oh yeah accessed through nvid coolbits reg

Well I use the coolviva because it very hard to get other type of gpu cooler here...work fine especially when it uses the h2o copper pipe... but the assembly abit of a hassle, u need to sit down and figure it all out first b4 u dismantle the stock fan. I use it with my 9800Pro...so far so good. and quiet too.