Pistons Fans?

computergee

Any Pistons fans out in OCC? I mean before they won the championship. I am a major pistons fan. I went to Joe Ds retirment game, row GGG like 7th row from the court.

I like the pistons for their style of hard nosed no non sense intense D type of game. BUT I am a die hard Pacers fan! lol Hope to see you in the Conference Title game again this year.

Hey Rick is a hell of a coach no matter what team he is coaching. I am sorry I liked Thomas as a player but he was a horrible coach in Indy. I was so glad when Rick came I knew we would have a good year when I heard the news he was coming to Indy. BTW do you think the conference champs would have been different if JO and Jamaal hadn't of been injured?

EDIT: smacked the pacers around? The pacers came the closest to de-throwning the Bulls than anybody. Jordan himself said the teams biggest concern and threat was the Pacers.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a big pistons fan (duh they're HOME TOWN) cuz of their play style. but I also must say that the pacers have been a fine team for many years (even when the pistons stunk). they play with a good attitude 99.999% of the time, they play like they want to win, not just get thier shoe contracts. and they're also have a much better than average level of sportsmanship and class... unlike so many teams these days.

BTW anyone else make it to the playoff or championship games last season? those were some AWSOME games.

Edited by bigred

I made it to only one playoff game last year because of my busy schedule. The one game I got to go see was Game 5 of the Conf. Semifinals when the pacers won 94 - 83 over Miami.

BTW hope to get to root against you bigred and the Bad Boys come conf. finals again this year lol. I think this Detroit Vs. Indiana could be a good rivalry for a few years because they are both young teams.

Used to have Ben Wallace as my avatar, so yes I am a fan. Not just because I live 20 minutes from the Palace either. I used to go to games at the Silverdome in the days of Isiah Thomas, Bill Laimbeer and Kelly Tripuka (spelling?) The last couple of years the Pistons have been the hardest working team in the NBA. Didn't get a chance to go to any games last season. I now have a buddy who has season tickets about 7th row, so I'll be going to quite few games this year.

pistons are an awsome team to watch.

and yeah I'm sure we'll be seing the pacers again for another conf finals match up... cuz I seriously doubt that miami is going to be as good as they are on paper (shaq will be too much of a change for a bunch of young hi paced guards to deal with down there).