Running Dual Psus...

I've scoured google but have yet to find something half decent. I am not really sure how to do it or where to mount the other PSU. I have one at 350w right now with all amps within 5% +/i and an old dell 250w one I want to hook up. How do I go about doing this? Like with all the connectors and stuffs... Will it even work? :lol:

You have to connect the green wire and a ground from one PSU's primary ATX connector to the other PSU's green wire and the same ground on the primary ATX connector. I've done it and it works great. :)

or just get a AT psu.. like me..

and conect that way, that way you have a switch to turn it on. plus no soldering! its like an external PSU.. works great for me!

just stick the wires through pci slots

AT psu's are dang chaepp

It's mounting that will be tricky....What you do, is connect pin 14 and 16 together with a wire. This does what the motherboard does when you press the switch on your case. Then you just connect whatever wires you feel it's necessary to connect...(Except the Motherboard one, cause it's currently being shorted with a wire...)

If you want to do a good job you'll need a soldering iron,small electronic solder, heat shrink tubbing,cutter pliers or something to skin the wires.

Or you can go with those clip on thingy's that does the job all at once, some are straight others are T shaped, you just put your wires in and clip it in place with pliers ;)

These are the straight ones

Edited by kobalt