New King In Town ?

Judy_Dunbar

Well I am glad you joined Flag and hope you can get you tech buddy to also. OCC will move on up, I have to save up some more money before I can add any more machines ( about a month) I know you will go through the ranks quickly untill you get up there around 30 give or take some unless you really put out some high points per day, it gets a little tougher to move so fast the higher in the ranks. Anyway welcome and everyone keep folding, I had folding on every machine I had at one time a 333mhz, 400mhz laptop, 2-450mhz but they are really slow so I retired them I would like to see just how high we can get in the team ranks, come on guys recruit some people to help us, by the way is the new core 5 any better or faster than thr 4?

:foldon:

by the way is the new core 5 any better or faster than thr 4?

:foldon:

The 5.0 client is better in it has a few new features. It's not going to be any faster because it still uses the same cores that 4.0 uses.

I think the best new feature is the ability to queue up results on the Stanford site is one of the results servers is down.

Yea, 2400 points a day, thats what i usually do in a week!

This team is lucky to have him. WELCOME FLAGG!

What Jeff said. Still hoping to break 2400 points in a week, but am very, very close :ph34r: . Great job Flagg.