• Half-Life
    • Jedi Knight 2
    • Other (Please Post)
    • OCC has a game server?!?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue as to when it'll be out. :/ And the UT2K3 site doesn't offer much info.

I'd look for more info, but it just hasn't grabbed me like 1942 did. Very disappinted with the demo so far. Kinda like most sequils tho. :/

Never set up a HL server, so didn't realize it took so long to put together. How about the origional UT? Tribes 2? JKII? or something? What'd be the easiest for you to set up as a temp game till we get a more perm/stable release of UT2?

I've been playing alot of ut2k3 latley, and I agree......the demo is buggy. Alot of servers get choppy from time to time for no reason......and at the start of the game most of the time it takes awhile for everyone to sync.

I hope they realease this sucker soon!

JK2 is hard to install too because i dont have physical access to the cdrom on the server (i dont think it even has one) so i would have to transfer the entire CDROM across the internet from my computer to the server..

no big deal.. just takes a little time

know of any games that have a dedicated server that can be downloaded?

Arrgh! Now it doesn't matter to me because my parents went psycho yesterday after this kid's dad saw me on AIM at 2 one school night...So now I can't game, have to lie work all day, and I can't be on my computer past 11 or they take it away...Even though I've paid for half of it now. I hate this so much!