New To The Villa

Trixie

you have PCI Express??  Can you send me some screenshots of your setup?  Maybe a Sandra screenshot of a couple of things?

Yeah, sure no prob, but I don't have Sandra. I suppose I could get it though.....

*Heh, Lehi, eh? Interesting.

Edited by Trixie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Modest system my foot!! :lol:

I'd like to know what board this beast is running on... Also, do you have stock cooling (the heatsink and fan that came with your CPU) or did you throw in something that'll keep your machine on ice?

Since you're using an Intel system, modifying your multiplier is out of the question... The real factors you're gonna be working with here are voltages and FSB... Once you tell us the motherboard you're working with, we can tell you how to start pushing your system and escape the n00b status ;)

Don't let the guys scare you off... they've tried for months now to get rid of Celtica and ELcaro with no success. ;) j/k

Trust me Trixie, they are all harmless... most don't even bite really.

D3 is right, they have been trying to scare us off for months now, but he's stuck with us of the better persuasion now and he knows it.

Like to see more females wanting to know about their systems instead of letting everyone else do the dirty work for them. If you ever need anything, let us know.

:D

Welcome to the forums. :)

Going to make us find out the hard way on what the rest of your hardware is? :ph34r:

mmk, so.... 925X Express chipset and LGA775-socket, 90-nanometer-process Pentium 4 CPU. And yes I have stock cooling.

Hard way? Ah, I guess...what did you want to know?

Barely past introductions and already he wants the goods. You boys move fast.

Yarg.. it's a dell. *be gentle* If I had gotten it right the first time I wouldn't be a noob. All temperary though. It'll have a new case, cooling, mobo, etc. after I have a better idea of what is out there.

i say stick with it - if its not broken and you didnt build it - dont fix it - that puter is bad enough the way it is - now say you bought all the parts by themselves then ya give it a run through a few times - dell usually doesnt play around when it comes to hardware - its the customer support and whatnot that they lack so strongly with - ANY prefab puter's customer support can bite the sour end of an oscar myer ;) lol - atleast dell hands out a REAL version of windows - not that bunk "restore cd" that anyone can make with norton ghost utilities