You're Going Down!

Some_Guy_

So, I was just checking out my EOC folding stats, and it looks to me like 52 of the 70 people ahead of me are going down in a ball of flames... most within a year.

Just a little friendly competition.

:foldon:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I was just checking out my EOC folding stats, and it looks to me like 52 of the 70 people ahead of me are going down in a ball of flames... most within a year.

Just a little friendly competition.

Bring it on catch me if you can!

Some_guy looks like you done kicked some of the big dawgs - you gonna run or get back under the porch? :lol:

Get on up here in the rough and tumble and have some fun!

HAY some-guy... this time next month you can expect to have my cross hairs painted on your back!

:)

got another 15 today!

Gaah! Yeah, I see that.

road-runner -- that'll take a lot of effort on my part to catch up to you. With over 2000 points/24 hr average, I have a long way to go.

Nemo -- that'll take a lot of effort too, but I'd love to be in the top 30-ish area. :D

First target: Pitbull, in 5 days, followed by Aamorn a few hours later.

I think hes going to stay under the porch for a while, because I am not through adding machines!

lol - You're gonna have to upgrade your service panel soon to get enough juice into your house to run them- or move them to your office. You trying to exceed Bosco's ppd mark?

I think hes going to stay under the porch for a while, because I am not through adding machines!

Me either I am hoping to add another 10 or in the next week or so :)

It's our little version of the arms race - I just ordered 3 more mobos from Newegg and have a XP 3000+ coming in the mail. Gotta get my diskless setup going here one of these days.

lol - You're gonna have to upgrade your service panel soon to get enough juice into your house to run them- or move them to your office. You trying to exceed Bosco's ppd mark?

Yea I only have a 225 amp service here but its all fairly new (which means nothing when you overload it) I am taking some more to the the office I think we had a 200 or 225 amp upgrade installed there its an old house we use for our office but it will handle probable 10 or so