Finally!

XO3_ELITE

Aye, 7th grade was a bizzneyotch. And keep the glasses, get some Nike Flexon frame ones. Glasses are sexy (unless they're those freakish Bill Gates ones). And yep, at this age they all go for looks. I'm not popular, don't give a dang. I've found that popular kids only have a few true friends, and the rest are just a bunch of wanabees. Better to have some true friends than fakers.

:withstupid: Just do what makes you feel comfortable in your own skin....I always prefered that type of guy when I was in highschool.If you act confident...it really shows....and girls can't get enough of that ;) . Oh, and if you still feel a bit self conscious because of the skin(I know how you feel), you can always go to the dermatologist...or buy pro-active(it's awesome).

yah,thats my biggest problem,i went to the doctors,got some benzol peroxide,tretinoin,and 2 diffrent nuetroginas.it helps every once in a while.but id rather have contacts cuz glasses get in the way too much,and have to be cleaned to offen,and don't help my face any from those little pads on your nose get greasy.

yah,thats my biggest problem,i went to the doctors,got some benzol peroxide,tretinoin,and 2 diffrent nuetroginas.it helps every once in a while.but id rather have contacts cuz glasses get in the way too much,and have to be cleaned to offen,and don't help my face any from those little pads on your nose get greasy.

I tried all that stuff and the only thing that has really worked has been pro-avtive.....it's a life saver..and you're definately right about the glasses ;)

getting contacts was one of the best decisions i ever made. Looks are one thing, but just the ease in being able to do everything...no longer caring if it rains and your glasses get wet, much easier to play sports, great if you're a pool or beach (or any water) person....yes, you can swim in them, so now you can actually SEE when you're in the water. ahhh, it's great. i never let anyone see me without them anymore (besides family).

plus, they've stabilized my vision since there's no more straining :)

I'm not sporty, so no worries about my glasses gettin messed (running, weights in winter, and tennis). And for cleaning, I bring them into the bathroom with me in the morning when I shower. Get the vapor on them, then dry it with my shirt after I put it on. Works like a charm.