Red vehicles

Dodge Rams

All Buicks

Extremely Expensive Cars

Extremely Junker Cars

Teenagers

Over 50 years old

Suburbans

(of course, the more of these groups one is involved with, the worse the driver)

But all of those pale in comparison to the worst two of all:

The handicaped plate/sticker/hangtag

And the worst of all, the Jesus Fish.

Now I don't claim to be predjudice towards any of these groups, these are just observations not based on humor or any preconceived stereotypes over the last decade of my life, during which I have driven approximately 150,000 miles.

Just watch and see... you see a Jesus Fish on a car, watch out... they'll do something stupid right before your eyes... I am so serious--Flame me now, but watch anyway and I'll be right.

The best drivers, in my arrogant opinion, tend to drive slightly used imports from the lower mid price range and be in their late 20s and early 30s.

[edit: oh, and of course the cell phone people suck... but that's more from lack of good judgement than lack of ability]

Bruce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh, bruce, my mum's got a mitsu 3000gt... with a jesus fish!!! she's had all sorts of cars... range rover, vauxhall cavalier, some sort of plastic car (i dunno, it's american and it's got plastic body panels that you can kick and they pop out and the headlights are dead near each other.... saturn i think, some sorta really small, low, saturn, like a sporty go-kart :lol:)

she's been driving like 25 years or something and has a completely clean license, no accidents, no speeding, no nothing...

bit slow at parking, but she CAN park... wouldn't want her to drive me anywhere in a hurry, but she's safe, not slow...

my dad's got a jesus fish... heh, i think he has a new intrepid these days... he's got a lotus europa back here in the uk, and has had a lotus esprit s2 (the same model that's sub-aqua in james bond)...

ALL with jesus fish on!

and me and my dad drive pretty much the same ... so yeah, maybe not 100% legal, i think he's got a speeding ticket too... but still safe...

don't knock the jesus fish! :D

(cell phones are illegal in cars now in uk - unless you don't touch your phone - ie, bluetooth earpiece with answer button or car audio cell-phone thingy)

it is always funny comin over to the states and always going for the wrong door when trying to get in... especially in taxis... haha... everyone's like "hey, do you wanna drive man?"

:lol:

and then when i'm in the front passenger seat it feels like i'm driving, but with no steering wheel, no pedals or gear-stick, and the car's on auto-pilot!!

:lol: just like a Johnny Cab!!!! (Total Recall)

just like a Johnny Cab!!!! (Total Recall)

HardNRG, you are one of my favorite people on here, I just want you to know that! Noone ever makes reference to that movie, but I loved it :)

Bruce

(Ugh... Where am I? You're in a Johnny Cab!)

Dick-cab.jpg

i love all arnie films but total recall has to be one of my favourites... i'm usually in stitches the whole time watching any arnie film but TR has some real gems...

"Sccrreeewww Yooouuuuu!!!" :lol:

Adding to the list of vehicles that bad drivers drive

Lexus - Just watch any Lexus for a short period of time and you will quickly realize that normal traffic laws don't apply to them.

also to the list:

Any SUV. especially those driven by soccer moms or japs.

EDIT: by "japs" i mean "Jewish American Princesses" (i'm on long island, there's plenty of them....if you're in cali, think valley girls), and not japanese. Just wanted to clear that up, cause i didn't want to appear racist.

Edited by ClayMeow

Umm.. forget SUVs, how about modded civics with a teenager behind the wheel.

I think by the time we finish 'generalizing' ther won't be anybody left.

Please define "Jewish American Princesses"