Women Drivers: Part 2

Mr_Yuck

So y'all think women can't drive eh.... :P

This is one woman that can, just like I can overclock baby.

Anyways, the pics and the story are pretty good, but at that age (she was in her 70's) it could have happened to a man just as easily.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, the pics and the story are pretty good, but at that age (she was in her 70's) it could have happened to a man just as easily.

:withstupid:

each gender can drive as well as they want...

its believed that women drive beter than men... women have cheaper life insurenace :)

Great one claymeow. I work at a Publix (supermarket) right next to a retired living center. One day I'll video tape the crazy old people drivers and post. I consider myself lucky I haven't been hit yet.

My friend was pinned between a shopping cart and a car b/c the LADY driving didnt turn around and look behind her when she was backing up.

sorry bout the title, I just got it like that to show that it's kind of a continuation of that thread in general discussion...

if anyone.. I CANT DRIVE... [maybe ina couple of years :P]

my only experience of driving is NFSU or gocarts haahah..... and once i got screwd while go carting.. i was going pretty fast around this turn.. and some POS behind me doesnt turn.. and hits my car while im half way through a turn.. hit my BACK BUMPER>. and i do a couple of spins and smash into a wall. :( meh...

So - Roadkill- is that a man or a woman driving the car in your avatar? Can you back pedal as fast as Mr Yuck? :lol:

You tell 'em ElCaro- I got three girls who'll be turning 16 within a couple of years of each other. I think I'll start 'em off on a three-speed manual shifter just like I did (now I wonder where I can find a 1970 IH pickup truck with manual steering?)

> to nemo

whos driving that car eh?

its clay meow!!! unless your calling him a woman! :P

Well, I'm certainly not saying he drives like one... :lol: