Bad News

CheeseMan42

i will be gone for pretty much the whole summer. i will be coming home on fridays and leaving again on sunday morning. i know "leave your comps on". well my parents won't allow that. i will fold for the time that i am home. it couldn't have come at a worse time (the contest). well this is my last day to turn in a wu so i hope i can get a tinker done. well good luck to everybody.

i will be gone for pretty much the whole summer. i will be coming home on fridays and leaving again on sunday morning. i know "leave your comps on". well my parents won't allow that. i will fold for the time that i am home. it couldn't have come at a worse time (the contest). well this is my last day to turn in a wu so i hope i can get a tinker done. well good luck to everybody.

I do that every week due to work travel(Sunday-Friday) and always leave mine on- doesn't really affect the electric bill (much). Tell your parents I said it was OK :lol:

Hahaha, I'm going to my girlfriends for a month starting next week, I thought I'd have to stop folding but since she's getting me to put together her new comp for her ( A64 3200+ :wub: ) it means I get to use it for folding while I'm away from home.

:ph34r: