The Ultimate In Cooling

Plenty of places sell Vapochills and other refridgeration cooling. Just google it.

There are no liquid nitrogen systems, and least the kind ytou are refering too. LN2 is a temporary thing, most LN2 PC cooling basically consists of people pouring it on their PCs and doing some benchmarking before it evaporates.

You will not be able to buy a MachII, Nventiv went bankrupt and quit making the units.

The only Vapo worth getting is the new LS model. They offer good temps for a stock system, and can be upgraded in the future. I like mine, but I've been partial to nventiv.

The only Vapo worth getting is the new LS model. They offer good temps for a stock system, and can be upgraded in the future. I like mine, but I've been partial to nventiv.

Where can that one be found ?

You can still purchase nventiv products in stores, but once they run out...that's it.

The Vapo LS really is a good deal. It comes with a stronger compressor and is already filled with r404a gas. They are tuned for a 200+W`load, which is one of the only drawbacks. Any good refrigeration shop should be able to adjust the cap tube length, and re-tune it for a lower load. Also, they come in at around $800, so its not a bad price for a very good cooling unit.

I bought mine direct from Astetk b/c of a sponsorship/review deal. FroenCPU normally keeps them in stock and offers pretty good prices.

Dude, you dont buy that kinda stuff off of ebay, you dont know theyve "done" with it. Its TOO easy to waste a couple hunderd bucks off of ebay...

Not to mention, that is a standard Vapo unit...those aren't very good. They don't provide near the temps that a LS or GT do, and the they don't require any extra parts.