my modded koolance case..gotta see this :)

setup as follows :

8kha+ / xp1800+(1533@1650) /256 corsair / koolance mk2 /geforce3 /sblive

i have had the case for about 3 weeks and it was screaming for some mods.. so here they are..

cool1.jpg

cool2.jpg

cool5.jpg

The whole case took about 3-4 hours to do.. and i love it..

lunky

I am gona assume that on the top is your raditor, i was wondering how you made it look so nice, is it made of medal, fiber glass or what, it looks very nice, looks like the case was made like that, like the temp screen to.

• 4 months later...

looks nice dude. i like the thermal monitor, which one is it? was the window hard to do? looks good man! :D what u do to it, i can see the neon wires (EL Cables) and the window etch. im assuming you have an ultraviolet tube light in there? Or is it another color. also, did u add fan LEDs?

Hey bass freak the koolance case has already put the radiator on the top in the case so, it was pre-made..

but I couldent tell you what it is made out of.

LMFAO-- haha...look at him taking all the credit..hey bro..tell them how the case came.

That koolance case COME STOCK with the monitor/cooler up top. That's what they are known for. that was there when he bought it..he didn't do anything but the window and some neon paint... the paint does look nice though, but it could use a paint job

• 3 weeks later...