My New Pc?

henbenley

i say go with a refub radeon 9800 pro, u can find em at newegg for like $175, can't beat that

and lite-ons are great, i suggest them

go antec for the case, or a really cheap one with a bunch of mods, but that is a pain if u dont like modding

for good quiet fans go with the vantec stealth, or 120mm fans running at lower speed, IMO go with whatever fans u want then get a fan controller to change speed from svc.com: http://www.svc.com/surheafanspc.html

that way u have full control over noise and speed

Edited by wanksta

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely Lian Li if you want quality, I bought a Thermaltake vm3000a skull edition, and 2 weeks later I was sick of it, the airflow sucked (no intake fans in front, 2 on each side :S) and later bought my Lian Li Pc-60. Can't stop looking at it now... I think it calls me at night...

Nice rig, I have no expeance with that case you are getting..

I can tell you ram wise Kingston is a very nice choice.. if you plan on OCing go for the HyperXPC4k ram..

Heatsink.. I really dont know of any better then Thermalright or Swiftech..

Fan I would go for a YSTech 80mm they have very good airflow and are not too loud..

If you havent bought yet, pick up some Antec Smart Fans or Thermaltake BlueEye fans, they arent that loud and move a good bit of air. You can get them at NewEgg for cheap, i think the BlueEye is like $4-$6. I didnt see a heatsink in your list and unless you plan on using the horrible Intel one, go ahead and get something like the Thermaltake Spark 7+.