5" LCD

So I'm insanely curious as to where I could pick one of these little buggers up. In MaximumPC April 2002, they showcase CJ Hanson's Caffeine Machine. It's got a hella cool lcd on the front panel in the 3-1/2" cut-out on a PC-60 case. I want to know where to find one of those suckers (i checked ebay's store and they were sold out it said =P) because I'd be all about cutting a big hole in the front/top/side/whatever of my case to have one of those things on my case... anyone agree??

Quite the contrary my friend.

1) Mac, ewww...

2) Main display, no way

I want to use it for something to monitor temps w/, winamp info, chatting window... stuff like that while i'm doing something reeeaaaally important on my monitor... you know, like playing GTA3 or something. =P

UPDATE!!

Well, now here's something that looks good. 5in. plain LCD 1/2" thin.

http://theauto.zoovy.com/product/PEMODS

it's only $109, and I'm sure I could find it cheaper elsewhere.

Think about that one posey!

Quite the contrary my friend.

1) Mac, ewww...

2) Main display, no way

I want to use it for something to monitor temps w/, winamp info, chatting window... stuff like that while i'm doing something reeeaaaally important on my monitor... you know, like playing GTA3 or something. =P

UPDATE!!

Well, now here's something that looks good. 5in. plain LCD 1/2" thin.

http://theauto.zoovy.com/product/PEMODS

it's only $109, and I'm sure I could find it cheaper elsewhere.

Think about that one posey!

aaaah... that'd be pretty sweet... I wonder if

you could hook up a seperate mouse to it so while you're in a game you can change mp3's... even w/ just a second monitor that'd be cool...