5" LCD

I didn't COMPLETELY ignore your post...

I just expanded on it. I went to your link, went to theautoaccessories.com and then checked out what they had listed there. That's where I found http://theauto.zoovy.com/product/PEMODS. I don't want the speaker and the bells and whistles and all that, I just want the screen and some way to plug it in.

That looks like it.

Whoa........... God crap thats nice... good price too 89 bucks ;D... Could you use two monitors at one time?? like 17inch LCD monitor, and also this 5inch monitor? maybe install a wireless mouse and keyboard? also make the 5inch monitor moveable? heh, that would be a cool little thing... Maybe if its possible, ill buy. Get back to me on that.

so if you got a dual video card setup (some PCI based GF.... or Radeon if you're drugged up =P) and you had, say, a dual processor setup, now you have dual monitors for dual gaming!!! and just about everything would be independent... hang around a toxic waste dump and maybe get 2 more arms, another keyboard/mouse and you're all set! case mods- a thing of the past... let's get some human mods so we can do more at once!!