Cpu Keychain

Ok i removed all the pins , i got a zirconium Nitride coated bit , so i plug in my crappy drill ( like 3000 rpms ) did more than before so tomorrow im going to try use my dad's table drill like 8000 rpms , does any body have a tip ?

general.. what are you refering to ? lmaoo

well kobat has sent me his diamond tip drill bit... seems liek the only way :) trust me.... i have used a drill press on full with a normal drill bit.. only a scratch no dent...

so you need a diamond tip

well kobat has sent me his diamond tip drill bit...    seems liek the only way :)  trust me.... i have used a drill press on full with a normal drill bit..  only a scratch no dent...

:D No i didn't lol, i sent you a drilled chip :P

No key chain though <_<

Edited by kobalt

I just let my bro take it to U of D :) prat and whitney industrial drill press with carbide drill bits. this thing spins up around 50,000 rpms too. he drilled right thru and old pentium 1 like it was nothing. shaved off the pins from the bottom ect. he said it took him like 10 minutes to do it.

well kobat has sent me his diamond tip drill bit...    seems liek the only way :)  trust me.... i have used a drill press on full with a normal drill bit..  only a scratch no dent...

:D No i didn't lol, i sent you a drilled chip :P

No key chain though <_<

o crap woops lo same thing well i checked the mail yesterday.. thursday.. still nothing

anyone ever drilled through a pentium... its a intel pentium with mmx tech... thats what is says on the chip.. the pins are all bent and all, so im gonna sand those down.. anyone no how durably these things are?