NEW Mouse Mod #2 W/fan

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no just i worked on it he is going to do it to his own it only took me about 10 min, and yes it keeps my hand nicely cool but i need to get a power converter fuze cause the fan is 12 volt and the mouse's power is only 5 volts or i can get a 5 colt fan but it works great for now. and yes you can do it 2 a optical mouse but it is slightly harder cause there is no power box but you can cut the middle of the wire hoseing so it exposes the wire and rap the fan wires around the exposed wire and them rap a little electrical wire around it 2 me safe. thanks.

Im going to get a fan later on today (during daylight that is...) and Im gonna start on mine probly w/ the help of Statix6900...

Skop3: The mouse I'll be using is an Inland Optical mouse so I'll take some pix when Im done for ya.. only problem is that theres not one of those little box's for me to put the power into, so Im either gonna have 2 wrap the wires around the ps2 power or onto this power thing I saw on another site.... Ill show ya what I mean when Im done

heh.. ya thats true... it works pretty good... I saw a mod somewhere for a mouse which you might wanna look at where they used this thin plexi stuff on the mouse... probly work better than tape... I think you may have saw it but I dono...