Anyone Interested To Atart

bloodking

i never saw anything like this on here before so i was wondering if anyone was interested to start a OCC UT clan ?

i'm willing to put my computer up as a server when i receive my SE edition next week so anyone can play whenever they want.

so....anyone up for it?

ofcourse i will have to get permission to use the OCC name :ph34r: hehehe

Edited by bloodking

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try ebay. I highly doubt youll be able to find it anywhere else as of now. If your willing, you can get them on ebay for around 60 or 70 usually.

I got my SE from gamestop the last tuesday. I was there right when they opened and I was lucky enough that they had one extra copy on top of their three pre orders. I didnt realize how lucky I was to get one until later when i realized that best buy pretty much screwed everyone else out of there copies and that a lot of the other stores were cancelling their shipments as well. The SE is freakin awesome. I love the vtms that come on it. Its like taking a class on how to use unreal ed for free. Ive already made my own level and look forward to making many more.

Anyway, back on topic. What would the name of this clan be? clan OCC? I guess thats aight. Are we going to have a dedicated server or something or will it just be a clan of people that like to play the same game? Well, whatever it is, Im up for it. I love this game :)

I'm hoping to get UT2k4 as well, and I also have a computer that I'm building. But, I am on a t3, my cs pings are usually under 10. :) Maybe we could have two servers, what kinda system would one need to make it run well?

if your gonna run a dedicated server the system wouldnt have to be to hefty. But with a fat pipe like that t3, you could have some awesome tournaments. I think we should have special k set up the server. Nothing like a server on a t3.

I think we should have special k set up the server.  Nothing like a server on a t3.

I think he means he is on a T3 at his Dorms....meaning D/l speeds

I bet his upload is capped....along with his d/l....

you don't need a very hefty box to get things going at a fairly well speed.

but then again...i don't know if my box will cope with 32 people playing on it...lol

but i will put my box available for practise games if you want....

the name should be something like COCC ( clan overclockersclub)

or OCC clan...

come up with names people! lol

i will post a new thread on here when i set up my server to test it.

BTW .... i'm in the netherlands and i had no problem getting one here.