I love evga

So I had 2 RMA's from Evga within a month!

First one I bought a 2nd hand 1060 6gb and it died on me do to an accident and even though I was not the original owner it was still under warranty

and Evga sent me a GTX 1660 

Second I had purchased a GTX 1080 FTW hybrid 2nd hand toward the end  of the crypto craze for $350 and the pump died on me with only two months left on the warranty and know they are sending me a RTX 2070 super xc hybrid!!!!!

This is why I love EVGA they are so awesome  

Wow that is awesome. I thought EVGA did away with 2nd owner warranty because of the cryto craze. Did they reverse this or forget when processing your RMA? I remember when I sold my EVGA 1080 Ti cards, they all did not have warranties with a 2nd owner.

4 hours ago, ir_cow said:

Wow that is awesome. I thought EVGA did away with 2nd owner warranty because of the cryto craze. Did they reverse this or forget when processing your RMA? I remember when I sold my EVGA 1080 Ti cards, they all did not have warranties with a 2nd owner.

Maybe! But I have purchased a lot of gpu's through them.....like 7 pages 

This gives me hope that my EVGA 2080ti will FINALLY end the terrible luck streak I've had with nvidia cards going all the way back to the 6.k series (it's been an absolute monster so far, even gaming in 4k with everything cranked to ultra)

7 minutes ago, jdm_freek said:

Gtx 1080 is a lil over 4 years old and is far from worthless! 

What i mean is in about a year (5 year mark), entry level $100 cards are about as fast. Both AMD and NVIDIA have been slow to release new products, but next year around this time, I think we will see sub $200 card with GTX 1080 performance. We are getting close already.

10 hours ago, ir_cow said:

What i mean is in about a year (5 year mark), entry level $100 cards are about as fast. Both AMD and NVIDIA have been slow to release new products, but next year around this time, I think we will see sub $200 card with GTX 1080 performance. We are getting close already.

I can agree with that! I am very excited about the next round of GPU's If leaks are true both Amd and Nvidia are bringing the heat, lets hope prices come back to reality