WTS: Corsair h115i rgb platinum AIO cooler + more fans

robAP

I'm off the sauce. No more water.

For sale is  an H115i rgb platinum kit. comes with manual. This is an AiO 280 (2x140 fans) with RGB waterblock.

Also, I have a ML140 fan kit comes with 2-fans and the light node PRO for everything to hook up nicely and even has room to plug in more fans.

It all works. All lights work. The iCue software to download now works well after you set your fan curves for the radiator.

Comes with both Intel and AMD socket hardware (currently installed AMD am4 on the water-block) and all cable connections, as well as all of the screws and washers I could find. There is enough to mount this in any case without missing a hole. I will package it with cardboard and air-packs and other foam bits I can find. The water-block is wiped off and currently wrapped in blue shop towel. taped.

Asking $180 shipped. for the whole deal. That is 4x140 fans. The difference between them is the radiator fans go up to 2400 rpm, the ml 140 stand alones only do about 1200.

You can't get a better deal for all this RGB goodness. It makes a warm light inside the case. This is someone else's build but Its the case I had and I didn't have the bottom fans...or rgb ram..Let me know!

SUXftSTAcNrYcKzYC5APw8.jpg

Edited by robAP

12 hours ago, ir_cow said:

That is a good deal. Wish I had a use for a AIO cooler. I just want the fans lol

Yeah the fans look really good. Even color spread too like all the colors are melting together when running rainbow.